Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PonyKiller81 t1_j28fn6y wrote

Beautiful piece. The pink theme works brilliantly.

r-bw OP t1_j28ly50 wrote

Thanks! Yes, it was quite a specific color I chose for this one

[deleted] t1_j29rk17 wrote

[removed]

r-bw OP t1_j2bfoo7 wrote

This is a watercolor painting. I have just posted my full process painting this on my reddit profile. It saddens me to think that the hard work artists put in to their work will now always be second guessed as ai art. You may also check my post history, and on other socials, I have painted cityscapes with watercolor for a long time and often share my painting process from sketch to finish.

couchpotato2871 t1_j28jwqt wrote

This is such an eye-catching piece! All the little details are so beautifully done.

LordGoldenEagle t1_j28l7e9 wrote

Fantastic piece. Watercolour? Crikey!

r-bw OP t1_j2bgb1e wrote

Thanks! I have the painting process in my profile if youre curious about how it was painted :)

bobenhu t1_j29xonc wrote

I know it's made with AI. but it's beautiful

r-bw OP t1_j2bg4ka wrote

I have just shared my full process on my reddit profile from sketch to finishing painting this - its a watercolor painting

mrKoala18 t1_j28r72k wrote

Great work, really cool colors. What were you inspired by?

r-bw OP t1_j2bgouy wrote

A lot of my paintings are inspired by Hong Kong architecture. I wanted to take it up a notch with this one and experimented with specific pigments to create those really saturated colors, giving it a more surreal and futuristic look.

mitakasi t1_j28sbh6 wrote

Love it!! I kept scrolling back to it on my feed because it caught my brain so much!!

bobenhu t1_j2dhtb5 wrote

Omg, im so sorry.. its amazing

thenoblitt t1_j2akiyu wrote

Careful you might get banned for ai art or the mods thinking you don't give value.

r-bw OP t1_j2bfx4y wrote

This is a watercolor painting, I have just posted a full painting process from sketch to finish on my reddit profile, if you would like to see.