Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Ambitious_Double3078 t1_iuk6um0 wrote

I’ll go first: Gravity falls, Bill + Dipper. Nasty af. That’s a 13 year old kid with a triangle shaped demon who is trillions of years old.

Krallking t1_iuk7tlz wrote

Dean Winchester and Castiel. Castiel can be gay I have no problem with that but Dean is as straight as an ironing board like I'm a gay guy and even I understand that so why are there so many Destiel shippers in the world?

SparkledIceDudette t1_iuk9uh6 wrote

I got more disturbed with the Dean and Sam ship... Fuck... They're brothers... Incest is not sexy.

Krallking t1_iukacbz wrote

Yea there's that one too but fortunately it's a smaller less talked about ship. Plus for a ship it's got enough holes in it that nobody truly thinks it could float asides from literal psychotics.

Thee_Mad_Catter t1_iuk7g4g wrote

I've seen people ship Ziva and Palmer, NCIS. Nothing is working there

fuzzycorona t1_iuk7oyt wrote

At this point I'm just happy to see a fic that isn't x reader

ImANuckleChut t1_iukb0zt wrote

The Joker and Harley Quinn. I know they're in a relationship in the comics and eventually split up (thankfully), but the amount of people that think toxic, hateful, abusive relationships are okay is absolutely disgusting and it pisses me off that people think this is okay.

dev14nt4rtdev t1_iuk7jkk wrote

Izuku x Bakugo

bruh they hate each other wtf

HomemadeBee1612 t1_iuk8lwg wrote

Not really, Bakugo just belittles him all the time and deku admires him but they certainly aren't in love.

Admirable_Package419 t1_iuk9rq6 wrote

Percy x Annabeth in the Percy Jackson/Camp Half-Blood series. Annabeth is an abusive brat. Your response to someone not picking up on your hints that you want to dance is not punching them in the gut. You don't judo-flip someone you "love" for something that wasn't even his fault (getting kidnapped in this case). You know the author would have never done this if the genders were reversed.

Levi x Petra from Attack on Titan. I'm not saying this applies to all shippers but it seems like 8/10 times these shippers will moan about shipping Levi with Eren or Mikasa. Levi, to my knowledge, is never given an exact age, just that he's in his 30s, I've seen a lot of the fandom settle for 34 for the bulk of the series. Eren and Mikasa are 15 for the bulk of the series. The issue is Petra's implied to be barely older than Eren. Her father said she was too young to marry, she wasn't let in on Erwin's plan to weed out the traitor in the Survey Corps because she joined within the last five years. Soldiers begin training at twelve and finish by fifteen. She's not much older than Eren, she's too young for Levi, too. It's the blatant hypocrisy that drives me nuts. (Especially since Hange and Erwin are right there!)