Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Que_sax23 t1_jegkvq8 wrote

Crawling into a freshly made bed with straight out of the dryer sheets

groundsgonesour t1_jegksqx wrote

That feeling in the lower abdomen when you hit a dip in the road.

nmturtle99 OP t1_jegl0r5 wrote

I love this feeling! Has never felt as good as when I was a kid though

Carl__Gordon_Jenkins t1_jegqifu wrote

When you're utterly exhausted and finally lay your head onto your own comfortable pillow.

mendelbulldog t1_jegutyr wrote

fully agreed. nothing beats rubbing my face against my favorite pillowcase after a loong day

NihongoThrow t1_jeglclp wrote

I don't know why but when I rub my belly it can cause me to get some weird chills up and down my body. That feels nice haha.

nmturtle99 OP t1_jeglx4i wrote

Ah I kinda get a similar thing. It's a really specific part, like right at the bottom left or right side of my stomach, if I touch it really softly I go all tingly

m0j0wire t1_jegn0os wrote

Half of the people on Reddit are now gently fingering their lower abdomen. The other half are watching.

nmturtle99 OP t1_jegnbr2 wrote

I'd be very proud if I could get half of reddit to finger their belly tbh

TabOverSpaces t1_jegqba6 wrote

Peeing after holding it in for a long time

HawaiianShirtsOR t1_jegretr wrote

Coasting down a steep hill on my bike, especially after the effort of getting to the top of the hill.

SpinMyEyes t1_jegvc8e wrote

Because I had anxiety problems, I could never sleep. Not like just not much but at all. I'd be awake for a week before finally crashing out and even then it was never a comfortable satisfactory sleep.

My partner discovered that I'd sleep like a baby if I put my head on her and she'd run her fingers through my hair. It was such a comforting feeling I just drifted off. I really miss that.

y5rt1xxh234 t1_jegkxhz wrote

Taking a good dump

MrSpookSpook t1_jeh2mik wrote

When you wipe and realize it plopped out so clean you won't have to wipe any further than that first sheet of paper.

Stormflier t1_jegs6sp wrote

Taking off wet clothes after coming inside that house after being caught in the rain.

MoistMusk42x t1_jegs7cs wrote

Opiates. I know they would make my life worse if I got access to them, but holy fuck do I want to do them again.

SpinMyEyes t1_jegupn8 wrote

Screw that. I get what you mean about the euphoria but I got addicted to them and they came very close to destroying everything in my life. Never again, quit cold turkey thank goodness.

Stormflier t1_jegs9ao wrote

Being full and completely satisfied with what I ate.

[deleted] t1_jegscid wrote

The tip of my dick being licked by a chick that is skinny or thick.

MyChodeIsLongAF t1_jegvwk4 wrote

Call me crazy, but I also enjoy that feeling. I also like when a girl runs her hands through my hair. Both of those activities suck when done solo, I know from experience.

No-Republic-2952 t1_jegsd3p wrote

when my boyfriend rubs my back gently, almost like a tickle.

Nephrastar t1_jegw9wv wrote

Whenever someone else washes my hair. I get a hairwash whenever I go to the salon and my worries get massaged away every time.

Second place goes to whenever my husband gives me back scritches. Fall asleep almost every time.

nmturtle99 OP t1_jegktxj wrote

I really enjoy the feeling of snipping dough with scissors. Like when you make those little bunny bread balls and snip the ears in the dough, it feels so good!

2014raser t1_jegm83w wrote

Huffing the steam that comes out of the dishwasher 🥵

nmturtle99 OP t1_jegpfue wrote

This is something I have never thought to try before haha

[deleted] t1_jegnnzc wrote

I mean…. Getting my dick head licked

FutureL3nnon t1_jegsglo wrote

When giving a Power Red Blood donation and the machine returns your plasma and platelets. The fluid is colder, and it gives you a buzzing feeling in your lips.

It's weird, but so refreshing!

Mariuxpunk007 t1_jegxnjy wrote

My right leg. I have drop foot thanks to a pinched nerve , so every now and then I get my sensation back, and it’s a great feeling.

Yub_Dubberson t1_jeh2pev wrote

The hair on my feet when I take my socks off after a long day

MrSpookSpook t1_jeh334s wrote

Back scratches that keep hitting just the right itchy spots

Maybe_a_CPA t1_jeh4ufm wrote

Blanket fresh out the dryer