Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Ashleyji t1_jcv5fi0 wrote

If you like bold prints, look into Zuri dresses! Very versatile!

IWillBeSureAlways t1_jcvwved wrote

I am very curious about Zuri, as it always shows up in my FB feed. I don't know anyone who has purchased from them.

Ashleyji t1_jcw3cbl wrote

Ooooohhhh they are LEGIT. Craftsmanship is on point, ethically and transparently sourced, does not lose its retail value so you can resell it for full price, and you can wear them literally Anywhere in the world. They are appropriate for any occasion. They have a rabid and devoted following (I am one of them, we are legion 😂) but it's because these dresses (or however you want to wear them) are truly buy it for life.

I have no skin in the game, so if I'm coming across like I'm a spokesperson for them I am not!....it's just that these dresses really are that good.

IWillBeSureAlways t1_jcwc4ca wrote

Thank you! I go to their website at least once every couple of weeks to look at the selection. I have wanted to gift dresses to my two sisters as I think these would be most flattering. Love the colors and prints. I am going shopping! Thanks again!

granolagurl t1_jcwj2vc wrote

I bought a Zuri dress with large mushrooms 🍄 all over it and it is the BEST. Well made, fun, funky, and I get tons of compliments on it. I always feel really cool wearing it.