Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

PapaRacoon t1_iur42wp wrote

What stage repair policy/warranty for each of them? You’d get Briggs and Riley for less.

[deleted] OP t1_iur5hvd wrote

[deleted]

PapaRacoon t1_iur7efb wrote

https://briggs-riley.co.uk/pages/repair-options

They offer 3 options. They can send you the part if it’s a simple fix. You can take to a repair shop. Or send it back to briggs and Riley. They have a uk based repair shop. I assumed they have other eu countries. That’s what I get for assuming lol

[deleted] OP t1_iur9unh wrote

[deleted]

alphabet_order_bot t1_iur9vqd wrote

Would you look at that, all of the words in your comment are in alphabetical order.

I have checked 1,141,978,869 comments, and only 223,202 of them were in alphabetical order.

shenaniganlou t1_iur54bt wrote

Briggs and Riley is great!

PapaRacoon t1_iur72ir wrote

I’m a cabinmax dirt bag, I can’t only dream of a briggs n Riley lol. I just know a couple of folk who consider anything else wasting money they like them that much.

shenaniganlou t1_iur7dib wrote

Honestly, I found one at Goodwill. So it was a screaming deal!

PapaRacoon t1_iur7jni wrote

That’s what is technically known as a ‘fuckin result’

koenvdg t1_iurovni wrote

I’ve got the Horizn Studios M5 smart, which is just awesome. Had a problem with the outer/front ‘pocket’, which they immediately solved by sending over a new one. Really great customer service!

Have also got a backpack, cable organizer, carry-on top bag & the cross body bag from them, all really high quality!

hmio213 t1_iurt4im wrote

I’ve got a Horizn carry on and also an away carry on - Horizn is hands down better quality.

Haven’t had any issues with it (owned for about 4 years), and also like some of the more subtle design conveniences like the non-extending handle on the top being on the opposite side of the zipper as the extending handle.

Ddubs111 t1_ius94ba wrote

Yeh, same issue with my black Dickies. About 10 washes they turned purple.

Florida_Diver t1_iurpd2o wrote

First off stop bringing a carry on, you’re holding up us checked baggage travelers. That being said I’ve had the pelican air carry on and standard bag since March 2020 when I started weekly flying and I’ve only had to replace the wheels once. Lifetime warranty, all breakable parts are easily swapped out.

−13

brbrelocating t1_iurrblr wrote

Carrys on a generally have a higher chance of you making it to your destination with everything you wanted. I don’t know why a check baggage pax would be in a rush since they’ve got to go wait at a carousel either way.

Tracktoy t1_ius4k8r wrote

Lol. Holding you up from what? The baggage claim? The lost luggage counter? The carts?