Submitted by OmicrronMeddical t3_yublae in BuyItForLife

Coats recommedations for specific coats, name of coats so can find them*

Hey just finding the info that is needed to be able to decide on which are the better coats, pretty much it

This is just for the fewer on here that would know about what the good coats are. Like most, I've no idea where the experts are or which forums they're on that would know about this topic

First step is finding out which fabric/material are warmer. From there can look into anything else

• How warm are each of the different fabrics/materials? Like how warm about is merino to leather? Like 50% more warm or? Need to know the relative warmth

• This is ofc for when you're outside and its cold. I want to find out what is the relative warmth between the different fabrics/materials of coats (and possibly middle layer, but not sure about that right now)

• This would help with deciding and choosing which are actually the better options. Want to know which coats are actually the really good coats. And want to know which are the warmest fabrics/materials. Most wont know about this so could just help someone elses next post

Looked around on other sites facebook youtube etc and couldnt find anything comprehensive or definitive or helpful at all

If you know about this stuff, please link specific coats

• If you know about this and get coats online, please link so can find it

• If you know about this and get at a shop, whats the name of the coats and whats the shop call?

Maybe theres no significant difference between specific coats for warmth?

There may not be that much of a difference between coats. Are there any differences between coats or theres not much difference? If there really isnt much difference in warmth that makes this easier. Then can just pick anything and it wont really make much of any difference and be done with this. There likely is a difference

If outter layer doesnt really make much of a difference, then ill just focus the outer layer on (lighter) rain (and some wind - since wind damages warmth)

Looking for accurate info. Looked around on other sites and couldnt find anything comprehensive or definitive or helpful at all. Please downvote any unhelpful comments and misinformation. There is a ton of misinformation on the internet. This is for people that knows about good coats and are able to help with finding which are the actually good coats.

Thanks!

Comments