Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

CastaneaDentata7 t1_iwzhvqf wrote

I like Takeya. SimpleModern also sells lids like that.

iBo0m OP t1_ix16393 wrote

Thanks, Simple Modern looks nice.

rustyrhinohorn t1_iwzl1k7 wrote

You can get those lids for Nalgene. Best of everything.

Michyvi t1_ix0pnrq wrote

Is it like Dopper?

iBo0m OP t1_ix165te wrote

It seems like it after I checked!

OldDickTrickle t1_ix6qb0y wrote

I bought one of these EcoVessel bottles about a year ago on clearance from Sierra and I love it. It has a strainer to stop ice from coming out/keeping loose tea or the occasional lemon seed in if you’re into that kinda thing. It has a silicone bottom so it doesn’t scratch or slam onto any surfaces. The mouthpiece has a silicone ring around it which, at first was a little odd, but I’ve come to appreciate the comfort while drinking lol. Also the loop that keeps the top cap to the bottom cap is sturdy and convenient to hold. I bought the 24oz bottle and it’s probably taller than a typical bottle but it fits in my cup holders nicely.

aatuti t1_ixbv1ir wrote

Check out Yeti. They released a new model recently and I stand by their gear through and through. Best thermal insulation products and built to last, im sure the drink bottle lives up to that

AllstarLuke33 t1_ixm3zk8 wrote

I have the smaller Ocean bottle and it's great, ready to clean and she's what it needs to do, plus the whole eco side behind it

AtopMountEmotion t1_iy7v159 wrote

I got one of this style from Starbucks as a gift for accrued points from buying drinks. It’s aluminum shelled, three piece and seems like it will last for quite a while.