Submitted by Fiveby21 t3_111ij89 in BuyItForLife

Full list of requirements:

• Light/Medium Brown or a Rich Tan Color - not orangy, not cherry, not chocolate.
  • Capable of fitting a 16" macbook pro (willing to sacrifice on this if need be; my current main laptop is only 14")
  • Laptop Compartment in the center (so it doesn't scratch my laptop on the way out).
  • Fairly slim
  • Shoulder Strap
  • High-Quality, Soft Leather (not rigid or plasticy-feeling)

I'm willing to spent up to $1000 on this, for a truly BIFL item. But ideally I'd keep it to less than $600.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GoldieLox9 t1_j8gc3nj wrote

Etsy store - TheFlorenceLeather

GoldieLox9 t1_j8gbryr wrote

Definitely look on Etsy! I just bought a gorgeous briefcase direct from a store in Italy and the leather is so wonderful and it was $200 and fits my laptop. It looks like a million bucks.

KRBK5 t1_j8h7ipc wrote

Hard Graft - beautiful high quality leather goods

allegedlydm t1_j8f1jvf wrote

Not sure how slim you’re looking for, but this is a medium brown and meets your other requirements except the zipper: (Portland Leather Goods messenger bag). They also have other bags that will fit that laptop but may not hit all your other points - the crossbody comes to mind, and it DOES zip, but may or may not read as more feminine to you.

Fiveby21 OP t1_j8f4o2t wrote

The zipper is not a hard requirement, I just don't want it to have belt buckles. The one you linked does.

−1