Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

greemp t1_iw6v0jo wrote

Why would you select Cambridge to represent Massachusetts? I don't think Cambridge is representative of broader trends in MA.

Embarrassed-Spite-96 t1_iw6xdpc wrote

I suspect a significant majority of Cantabrigians are transplants from other states or other countries.

No_Marionberry5581 t1_iw6vysu wrote

Putting aside Generalizing all of MA based on the most liberal city in the state…. You need to know what age group people are to understand these results.

niems3 t1_iw6w8xg wrote

Also this question doesn’t explicitly ask respondents to attest that they grew up in Cambridge

technicolourful t1_iw6y1bw wrote

> I have selected Cambridge to represent Massachusetts.

Please visit anywhere else in the state and report back.

brianphil98 t1_iw6z4xx wrote

1. a wooden spoon is not soft; nor is a belt. these leave painful welts and bruises. use of these have been constituted as regular ol’ child abuse for a long time

2. Cambridge is not representative of Massachusetts as a whole. your data will be skewed all sorts of ways.

3. there is no useful info your pulling from the people voting? no age bracket, where they/their gaurdians grew up, the socioeconomic level they grew up in, etc

CambridgeMA-ModTeam t1_iw70vmb wrote

No advertisements are allowed ever and only pre-approved self promotions or study solicitations are allowed.