Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BaltimoreBadger23 t1_j4i5gf6 wrote

First, you can't get the avian flu from eating chicken or eggs. Second, that Popeyes has had significant customer service issues, so it wouldn't surprise me if the poor management also caused food safety issues.

dashinny t1_j4ia225 wrote

I don’t got time to read your smart ass comments, I’m just here to see if anyone else got as deathly sick as me after eating there recently

−43

BaltimoreBadger23 t1_j4iacth wrote

Wow, this is a completely hostile response for no reason. You seem terrible and I now have sympathy for the Popeyes staff that they had to interact with you in real life. I pray I never will.

bwelsh822 t1_j4ic696 wrote

Jesus! What the actual fuck. People be willin on Reddit for no reason. Your response was perfectly fine.

Smfh

dashinny t1_j4ich4f wrote

When you number things out, yes you sound like a smartass, so please feel free to block me as I could hardly give a shit right now as I throw up and shit away on the toilet seat.

−23

shebang_bin_bash t1_j4ib6dy wrote

You apparently had time to write a paragraph in response, lol.

dashinny t1_j4ifq70 wrote

one sentence reads as a paragraph to you, that's great.

−10

mcoon2837 t1_j4iahsy wrote

Please call and report your symptoms to corporate. They need to throw out the bad food and get investigated!

karlmalowned1 t1_j4iwgxl wrote

I live near there and eat it all the time. One of the best Popeyes places I have been to.