Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

DarkDeSantis t1_iu122jr wrote

I would say Big Sky in Newington but people can't even find spots anymore to park

Stezo45 t1_iu3ye20 wrote

Dang really? Was considering switching there in the new year? So the machines are swamped too I guess

DarkDeSantis t1_iu45e6t wrote

So many gyms dried up during Covid it's really nobody's fault at this point. At the end of the day it's a good thing more people want to exercise it's just limited until something opens up, but that won't be happening during a depression.

Pancrat t1_iu2xs4v wrote

Wow terrible suggestions here. The one true answer is the gym closest to you that’s under $20/month. Now I’ll tell you best alternative if you can make it from your area. Main st Hartford ymca will give you a full gym facility AND heated pool AND steam room/sauna for 40/ month. That’s the winner. Let me know I’ll do a swim, shoot the shit in the steam room with you.

mikealvesmma t1_iu1q4ri wrote

If you want something a little different but fun and that'll definitely get ya in shape, check out Thornton martial arts in east Hartford

AMK156 t1_iu29oqe wrote

If you want a more personalized gym, FWJ is in West Hartford. There are classes all day, about ten people per class. A great workout and perfect for all fitness levels.