Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ragnarrsonn t1_j6int17 wrote

Nice, inexpensive airline. Security takes minutes instead of hours. Little to no amenities, but good for quick flights. Never had a bad experience.

blast_double t1_j6kk70j wrote

Just FYI to anyone reading this, the one time I took this airline the security took about as long as a standard airport. 1 hour+. This was on a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon flying to a major American city.

It seems that my experience was not the norm but make sure you show up early enough just in case.

Solid airline, I had a good experience.

Synapse82 t1_j6ljg3z wrote

I keep hearing inexpensive but yet to find a flight cheaper then Bradley. I just booked Orlando (75 round trip) and Miami for (240 Round trip) while they are upwards 320-400 for the similar.

I guess it’s good if you are closer to New Haven, but it’s not cheap.BDL has same flights out of spirit and breeze for Better rates and more Flying options.

Georgex2inthejungle t1_j6iqdps wrote

The stewardesses shoot 1/5th of the plane in the back of the head every time so just cross your fingers but if you make it past that i hear its otherwise pleasant

AJH05004 t1_j6iq4wy wrote

Just did on Saturday, extremely smooth. $365 round trip for three of us to Orlando, did not pay for bags or seat selection.

Mutts_Merlot t1_j6irc0d wrote

Bring your own snacks and an empty water bottle. There's a small coffee shop in the airport but the flights have no food or beverage service.

EmuBoth t1_j6jqy5e wrote

the in/out of the tweed NH is easy. Best tip is that there is no UBER allowed there yet so use lyft or the M7 taxi if your doing drop off or pick up and the only food is the gcafe but that is actually fresh and good.

Oasis1698 t1_j6j6d6f wrote

I wouldn’t worry about getting there early for a flight. Waiting area is pretty cramped so I would try to arrive closer to departure.

bob-a-fett t1_j6k0dhc wrote

during bad weather, they shut the airport pretty early compared to other airports otherwise I hear it's great

Engineered_Precisely t1_j6k4bkw wrote

Awesome. Love it. Quick and easy. Bring your own snacks tho lol. Coffees and teas taste great at the little place there. Downside: uber/lyft was not working inside the airport property. Moment i walked outside to the street then the apps worked.

flytweed t1_j6o7onz wrote

I got an Avelo Sale email that 50% off flights sale today and I think ends tomorrow - for February travel.