Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

drunksquirrel69 t1_j9l2rh5 wrote

>Update, Feb. 22: A previous version of this article stated that the student was arrested for possession of a handgun and illegal drugs. In fact, criminal charges are only being considered for the drug offenses. The article has been updated.

What would change this, could it have been an airsoft gun or something?

Whydoyouhatefreedom t1_j9l6gpe wrote

2 students were involved, a male and a female. The gun belonged to the female and she immediately played the race card (which is very strong at Yale) and she was not initially charged. They charge the male with both counts until they could prove it was hers…

jphazed t1_j9lbifq wrote

Unfortunately, it seems "the race card" is very strong EVERYWHERE These days, in this our more and more tribalistic world. I'm personally so tired of it! There are ignorant idiots of all colors and creeds, just as there are intelligent self-aware people of all colors and creeds. We should all be joining forces to stamp out poverty and child abuse, instead of everyone wasting their lives "playing" the "race card"

jules13131382 t1_j9oz8w6 wrote

What do you mean play the race card? I don’t even know what that means.

Whaddaulookinat t1_j9mpv5c wrote

The race card only works on racists lmao

jphazed t1_ja5v9af wrote

Racist play the race card on other racists, perpetually perpetuating the big lie.

[deleted] t1_j9ku0nf wrote

[removed]

−37

Whydoyouhatefreedom t1_j9l4sr4 wrote

The 2 students involved were not white. One is a Latino male and the other is a black female.

jphazed t1_j9kxyed wrote

Who said "white?" Nice racism though. 🤣

Kolzig33189 t1_j9kvohr wrote

While I agree the student should be named unless they are a minor (would be a real small percentage of college students), do you have a source for your claim that they are white? I didn’t see that stated in the linked article.

andrewhatesyou t1_j9laens wrote

Lol they’re not white you moron.

[deleted] t1_j9lchhd wrote

Haha! The trolls are hungry today baby.

−18

Kolzig33189 t1_j9lgb1e wrote

Show your source that says they’re white then if we’re just trolls. Shouldn’t be difficult if it’s true.

[deleted] t1_j9lgt5s wrote

I’m the troll you moron.

−17

Kolzig33189 t1_j9li4kn wrote

Next time don’t refer to yourself in the third person like a self righteous prick and I’ll know who you’re talking about. Also, ya know, don’t try to start rumors and assorted troll garbage based on race. It’s disgusting.

[deleted] t1_j9lj1uj wrote

Yummie!! That should be good for the night!

−6

[deleted] t1_j9lj96u wrote

And for all you know, the other guy was wrong and I’m right.

−6