Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

CTRealtorCarl t1_j9pf0ml wrote

Would be happy to help myself! Have worked with some redditors before and am currently working with 3.

demonpiggies t1_j9oe144 wrote

Use Redfin. Basically the realtor does not get a commission (they are salary and get a bonus per sale). You do more of the searching of houses but you have a lot more control of the process.

I recently bought a house through them and way easier and nicer than the realtors I was originally using who dropped me after 4 showings (about 2 weeks or so of showings).

CTRealtorCarl t1_j9r7s2x wrote

While this is kind of true… the commission is still paid it just goes to Redfin rather than the realtor.

Sounds like you had a bad run of realtors :/ glad it worked out for you though in the end!

Catheater t1_j9oq03x wrote

Sue Hitchcock from Caldwell bankers reality was amazing! She’s a pistol and will straight up tell you if the house is trash or not.

bestexeva t1_j9oe4ok wrote

Daniel Bielert at Coldwell Banker in Southington is who I used last year and he was very reputable, patient and knowledgeable in my opinion. Feel free to tell him that Katy referred you to him on Reddit if you want :) 860-628-2212

illwillthethrill-79 t1_j9okit1 wrote

Yeah my cousin Danny F at William Raveis realty. He's a great guy and he will take care of you.

RonnieJamesDiode t1_j9omlso wrote

Seabury Hill in New Haven is the go-to realtor for New Haven County, they're fantastic

Abject-Region1025 t1_j9pztau wrote

I used Susan Cassidy at Caldwell banker in Woodbridge. She was so nice and super knowledgeable about the new haven areas

green_limabean2 t1_j9qzbt6 wrote

Talk to Susan Krinkol. She doesn’t charge commission, only takes $100 cash.

ryzku t1_j9sf2c6 wrote

My father in law has been in business for 10+ years he’s got plenty of sales in New Haven county and he’s the type of person to make sure you get what you want and can afford and will go above and beyond to meet your needs.

ryzku t1_j9sfa9f wrote

Works for Keller Williams ^^