Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

GreaseM0nk3y96 t1_j9p0blh wrote

Why is it always Southington it was closed in almost the same spot in both directions on a Saturday. Maybe one or 2 weeks ago

omild t1_j9pniil wrote

The part between the off ramp towards Bristol and Queen street is such a pain because there is no turn round middle lane or any way to get off so if you are in that section when something is ahead you are boned. I'll never forget getting out of work early due to snowy weather one year, driving by tons of cars that had slid off the road, seeing people driving too fast who slide off the road, got 15 minutes from home only to see someone try to speed by a car further up to get ahead, slid into said car, causing a four car pileup that blocked the road and took 2 hours to clear.

blueturtle00 t1_j9v8yps wrote

Some fucking idiot on the Southington talks Facebook page blamed it on the trees being cut down so it’s too windy. Hahaha

ACatch22 t1_j9p4em0 wrote

You shall not pass!!!! 🧙‍♂️

jpr_jpr t1_j9pmt3b wrote

Got too excited about hitting up queen street.

Shellsbells821 t1_j9q3jf9 wrote

This happened to my family as kids traveling through Indiana. A tractor trailer came buy at a high rate of speed and the trailer went into a swerve. Our car didn't flip but, the trailer was on it's side. Scary for 12 year old me.

I remember Dad always saying "and not one egg broke!"

lbigz t1_j9ol76z wrote

is the date correct?

vdubsbars92 t1_j9ommi5 wrote

Pretty sure i was stuck in that yesterday afternoon

keepitupxxx t1_j9on9mm wrote

Same here Some one had a bad day🤔

omild t1_j9pmvoa wrote

Love seeing that the traffic on the opposite lane is backed up due to looky--loos slowing down to see what is up.

PorgCT t1_j9qr9gg wrote

It'll buff out

Pvrb80 t1_j9psgp6 wrote

Excuse me! Hm You can’t park there!

Frankie_Wilde t1_j9rib6r wrote

The tail of that dog got way too excited

PoorInCT t1_j9rt3z4 wrote

Anti sway weight distribution hitch poster boy