Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

thelovelyALT t1_jeadrcp wrote

Nice shot.

I lived in Guadalupe for a couple of years as a teen; I'd walk to and from the beach from my house (that was a lengthy walk). It's crazy seeing someone post about it on here, since most people, even those that live on the central coast, haven't even heard of the town.

Mikee0491 OP t1_jeae2my wrote

I couldnโ€™t agree more. In fact I appreciate this comment. Most who drive thru only see the fields and keep going, not realizing one of the best hikes and views in CA is point Sal ridge. Also, that walk is BRUTAL. Kudos to you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cassidy_DM t1_jeevcc8 wrote

I love the hike to Point Sal. I havenโ€™t been up there since all the rain. It has to be stunning by now. The entire central coast is greener than Iโ€™ve ever seen it.

Mikee0491 OP t1_jefg2p7 wrote

It really is, itโ€™s so nice to see too. Nows the time to make a trip and see how green point Sal is now ๐Ÿ˜Š

ColonelStone t1_jed8plg wrote

In my teens I'd ride my bike out there from Orcutt. Had a trailer, I'd pack a lunch and some poles and go fishing all day.

thelovelyALT t1_jedxw41 wrote

I went to ERHS and hung out in Orcutt a lot (by way of city buses), so excuse me when I say... holy wow, that's some bike ride! Beyond worth it, I'm sure, to fish all day.

imonmyhighhorse t1_jeaibkd wrote

Also the name of an island in the Caribbean

AutoModerator t1_jead4rz wrote

Hi Mikee0491! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

trini_aristocrat t1_jeadfc8 wrote

Wow! gif Looks so peaceful and tranquil. Should be my smoking spot. ๐Ÿ˜Š