Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

iMogal t1_jef5154 wrote

Uhm, here in Victoria, the cherry trees are starting to blossom.

cmcdonal2001 OP t1_jef6daz wrote

YOU TEMPERATE BASTARDS.

It's actually not that bad here. Above freezing most days, but the trails are still melting their way through the snowpack and we got a dusting of snow the other morning that made everything look fresh and winter wonderland-y.

wrinklyhem t1_jeghsaq wrote

I clicked the pic because we in Vic thinking of moving to Moncton, but I’m not so sure now..

JPMoney81 t1_jefco2y wrote

Northern Ontario checking in! We are expecting 25-35cm of snow today!

Happy Spring, everyone!

I wish I was dead.

mcfarkel t1_jefi3ko wrote

So you’re saying this isn’t Narnia…

cmcdonal2001 OP t1_jeflde8 wrote

I mean...the Bulk Barn just up the road carries a Turkish delight for pretty cheap. And a few people downtown do look like half naked goatmen....

Flaky_Library9046 t1_jefofmy wrote

Born and raise in NB

Miss it but not the Irving’s death grip on the province

EPiiCx5587 t1_jeg20rv wrote

Laughs in Vancouver

cmcdonal2001 OP t1_jeg2526 wrote

Laughs in an affordable home. 😀

EPiiCx5587 t1_jeg27vg wrote

Fuck, I walked head first into that one.

cmcdonal2001 OP t1_jeg2oo9 wrote

S'all good, I'm just busting your balls. We actually just moved out this way from lower mainland BC last year. Definitely lots of tradeoffs. Both are honestly pretty pleasant places to live in their own ways.

There's still some nice hiking out here, but I'll definitely be missing the weather and the scenery out your way.

AutoModerator t1_jeebq8w wrote

Hi cmcdonal2001! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Brian18639 t1_jeg9y1x wrote

I haven’t watched any of the Narnia movies, but this still reminds me of them