Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Dry-Dream4180 t1_iuiyyeb wrote

Nice. Did you go into the cave gas station? Of course you did, never mind.

Little Wild Horse Canyon up by Goblin Valley is one of my favorite hikes I’ve ever done.

vipergtsr171 OP t1_iuizxnd wrote

Haha yes I did, I lived out of the back of my cx5 rental car for 3 days because the hotel was full and my tent broke. I had plenty of stops into that gas station.

I didn't get to Goblin Valley while I was out there but I'll check it out next time I'm in the area.

danredwing t1_iuiubp8 wrote

Oh, this is beautiful! Love those textures for sure!

vipergtsr171 OP t1_iuium4i wrote

Thank you, its amazing to get to see a completely different perspective from the air

Jaboogada t1_iuj303f wrote

Lovely shot. Looks like veins/leaves/rivers. Nature reflects nature

JasonOPhoto t1_iuiyji6 wrote

Oh man, I love the patterns you've captured here... beautiful work!

Ok_Associate_1042 t1_iujc3cj wrote

That area of Utah is some of the most desolate landscape I’ve ever seen. The dirt and rocks in the area are an eerie grey color with no vegetation (aside from where the green river flows) making it look like you’re on another planet.

vipergtsr171 OP t1_iujcjj2 wrote

It really does. It was really fascinating to see the difference from above too

Ok_Associate_1042 t1_iujgx68 wrote

Facts, great post OP! Southern Utah has a very special place in my heart and pics like this take me back to better times. Thank you

The1xide t1_iujkm54 wrote

Temple of the sun ain't too far. Pretty neat place away from anything.

Klin24 t1_iujo330 wrote

Water definitely runs downhill

durgadas t1_iujoxwr wrote

I feel like John Oliver is gonna say any moment:

"No those aren't really desert textures THEY'RE CROSSAINTS!"

AutoModerator t1_iuirlj0 wrote

Hi vipergtsr171! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.