Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Zwaanproductions t1_ixd2acr wrote

One of the best places on mother earth to shoot pictures!

PlaidBastard t1_ixd73vj wrote

I think there are good odds that there could be lava and a total solar eclipse at the same place and same time in western Iceland in August of 2026, based on the eclipse path and what I know about the current volcanism...

ChickenGirll OP t1_ixda60m wrote

I'll take a pic of it when it happens 😉

PlaidBastard t1_ixekd0o wrote

I mean, I'm gonna try my best to be there, too, but I feel like you don't have to go as far as I do :)

AutoModerator t1_ixd0ljh wrote

Hi ChickenGirll! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

cp_simmons t1_ixeugrj wrote

Beautiful. I was thinking of stopping there next September some time but how are the roads round there?

CampfireCatalyst t1_ixffpis wrote

I went around September last year, the road up to Dynjandi is dirt and on a steep ledge at times, but nothing unmanageable if you take it slow.

Rainbow_Plague t1_ixgc1wk wrote

This straight-up looks like a Final Fantasy IX landscape and it's kinda weirding me out, heh.