Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

AutoModerator t1_j2bfnnt wrote

Hi kenleephotography! Dont worry, this message does not mean that your post is removed. This is a reminder to quickly check your post to make sure it doesnt break any of our rules. Human moderators check the following --

Thanks!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

kenleephotography OP t1_j2bfpgv wrote

Sierra Stars (0839)

Lake George, up in the snowy Eastern Sierra. So many people miss the amazing night sky. I am thankful for the opportunity to have a few friends who are willing to share in adventures and experience new places, escaping from some of the struggles life throws at us for a short while. Going to the Sierras and hiking, kayaking, biking, and slowing down and connecting with the night sky is a luxury. Many cannot do these things, and I never take it for granted. In our fast-paced world, we rarely have a chance to see the stars drift across the sky. This beautiful location is located in Mammoth Lakes, Eastern Sierra, California, with Crystal Crag in the distance and the inspiring Milky Way overhead.

For photos and books: www.kenleephotography.com

Nikon D750/Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8 lens. Earth: 500 seconds f/2.8 ISO 800. Sky: 20 images stacked for NR in SLS, each 15 seconds f/2.8 ISO 12800. 2018-06-13 11:03 am.