Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

tapa-no-figado t1_j1px4a2 wrote

Didn't he steal the joke from Gabriel Iglesias? I remember hearing it in one of his shows

Zero_Life_Left t1_j1qhpet wrote

This has been posted before, and it's still just as stupid as the first time. People aren't tacos. You can completely fall apart and ruin your life to the point of no return. It doesn't make you nachos, it makes you a divorced alcoholic, on the verge of homelessness, who hasn't seen his kids in 5 years.

SRV87 t1_j1qk3d6 wrote

Just given how oddly specific this is, if it happens to be you that you are talking about- hang in there! Amazing things can be accomplished starting at any point in life. It’s always a good time to make a change. Stan Lee published his first comic at 39.

If it feels like too much to start today. That’s ok, what’s important is to try again tomorrow. And if you have a setback, that’s ok too. Long term consistency beats short term intensity every time so don’t sweat the small stuff and stay focused on the sustained effort over time!

Wishing you well and happy holidays!

Also if this isn’t about you or someone you know, wow, my bad.

And regardless, I agree- what dumb fucking post!

Puzzleprize t1_j1qhy9m wrote

Nahhh sorry to say this but, Tacos that fall apart are Tacos de Mierda. Source I'm Mexican.

x47-Shift t1_j1smccy wrote

Is Reddit slowly becoming Facebook?

Pawn_of_the_Void t1_j1prqp8 wrote

Is the lesson that other people will still find a use for me and eat me?

Anomalous6 t1_j1t8a6n wrote

Having traveled the 7 seas I can confirm some of them want to use you and some of them want to abuse you.

[deleted] t1_j1pthdr wrote

Of course, it’s on the inside that maters like tmater but with out the Tuh

mstrblzr t1_j1qcpsg wrote

They’re not amazing because they fall apart

CostasTemper t1_j1qx2td wrote

Hey I also saw the Fluffy stand up comedy special.

Tick_Munch t1_j1t3hf2 wrote

I’m walking around boarderline and this is something I NEED to be true

skuzzlebutt36 t1_j1t9jhi wrote

I was a mascot in college. One bad day, my coach told me, “When tacos fall apart they just become nachos.”

cranbox t1_j1tb57a wrote

Gabriel Iglesias said this first you gotta give credit when it's due seems like just a screenshot of a tweet is all you need too steal a quote frome someone

kingj7282 t1_j1pqwjn wrote

Yes, trans into Nachos.

−1