Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Sandi_T t1_j2wxop0 wrote

For those to whom this means nothing, this is President Bill Clinton meeting President John F. Kennedy.

Who was assassinated, btw, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't the part Bill wanted to emulate in this picture. 😉

sassysixinches t1_j2xfudq wrote

true. Jfk shot in head, Bill got some head.

chameleondoesitagain t1_j2ysujr wrote

This just shows you that the elites all come from the same circle. These people are put in place and our votes dont really matter.

−8

NeroForte-InMyPrime t1_j2z2oi1 wrote

This picture doesn’t show that at all, unless you’re a victim of very strong confirmation bias.

KKing650 t1_j2zb4ib wrote

Yup, American League definitely not a club for the boys, definitely not.

JGCities t1_j2zhqqv wrote

Say what? Your post shows you know nothing about Bill Clinton and his background.

He was in DC visiting as part of an American Legion thing when he met JFK. Dude grew up in Hot Springs Arkansas, not exactly the same circles as rich boy JFK.

Swimmingindiamonds t1_j2zd90g wrote

You do know Bill Clinton’s background, right?

ChalupaCabre t1_j30gd17 wrote

He thinks his background is all presidents are chosen and then given birth to by virgin Mary’s.

clichesaurus t1_j2z15mm wrote

The look on Clinton's face like he's already decided what he's gonna do when it's his turn

Jaygarrett1986 t1_j2zk9mg wrote

"I'm gonna get head in the oval office"

Spoken ala Nic cage's "I'm gonna steal the declaration of independence"

[deleted] t1_j2yil6w wrote

Ive always envied people who went this hard toward their dreams this young. I’m such an introvert and a planner I do it all under cover and it takes longer.

pj_1981 t1_j2z213j wrote

Leo di Caprio meeting Mark Hamill. Amazing, thanks for posting.

wise_quoter t1_j2x4qpr wrote

It`s better to be a young and healthy "common man" than a killed president

ExecutionOnly t1_j2yflk9 wrote

You think so?

I'd rather have lived my dreams for a few short years, than lived a life of mediocrity and not have experienced my full potential.

wise_quoter t1_j310nrt wrote

You think so? It seems to me that the world gives us much more than two possibilities. You can perfectly realize yourself without having political power over people.

ExecutionOnly t1_j33a879 wrote

I see, so your original comment was not about living few short great years versus 100 common years, but, rather, criticism of politics.

Not the conversation for me.

j592dk_91_c3w-h_d_r t1_j2xdbne wrote

Look at the dude with the Florida cap just glaring. Somethings never change.

goahnix t1_j2yo876 wrote

Politics and Politician start early in the US.

delicategayflower t1_j301eli wrote

Well…. They both were serial cheaters…..

fishings2 t1_j2xubob wrote

I did not have sexal relations with that woman.

[deleted] t1_j2yrdl1 wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_j2yrdnf wrote

Your submission was automatically removed because it includes bigotry and/or hate speech.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

mothboy t1_j2z7r8s wrote

Somebody quoted a former president. I responded with a direct quote from our last president. How is that automatically tagged as bigotry or hate speech? I'm confused and more than a little insulted that the original response was OK but my response was not. Something majorly wrong with that.

JGCities t1_j2zi898 wrote

It's a bot.

I made a Facebook post about Canadian Geese and put the word "damn" in front of it because they were blocking traffic in the photo and it got removed for hate speech.

Bot just sees the D word and C word and assume you are being a bigot. Don't think anything of it.

Zealousideal_Bard68 t1_j30whnz wrote

Ok, just avoid Texas, and send air support when needed…

BigLipMoolie t1_j30z87c wrote

Bet they sniffed each other's fingers

Bullmoose39 t1_j2ytu0g wrote

I don't know if the sub is right. Some similarities. Both were terrible presidents that had issues with keeping it in their pants. Kennedy barely won and most likely wouldn't have won a second term, Clinton over saw the largest political change in the last fifty years, the real red wave.

I'm not so jaded that I see Clinton so young and think he was already deeply corrupt and horrible and saw an older horrible version of something to aspire to. At the same time it is likely his name is in Epstein's black book, as one more reason this man is so bad.

Strong-Formal-7739 t1_j2ytoyi wrote

He wanted to imitate the sleeping with hot woman , which Bill failed. Lol

−3