Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

twowheelsinheels t1_j3zz8aj wrote

Have you ever heard a crackhead say they ain't got money for Crack so they're not gonna do drugs? NO! They get out there first light of dawn trying to sell you a hubcap for $2 at circle k.. are you gonna let a crackhead out hustle you??

SirBlackCoffeeFan t1_j3zbm7n wrote

Time to do it all over again. <*slams down alcoholic drink*>

KarrieMichell t1_j3y5x7s wrote

I have a planner for balancing my work, and balancing my life. I specifically put in cute stickers, use pretty colors, and leave myself notes such as "Dream big!" and "You're worth it!"

I also specifically restrict how much space lists work appointments. This is to remind myself that work is only a part of my day, not my whole life. I don't use a day planner that lists time slots so that work doesn't take it over.

I actually use the planner put out by Sarah's Scribbles. If you google it, you'll find pictures.

Bright_Broccoli1844 t1_j3y95pt wrote

It's a new day, and the bad day is in the past.

Think of a funny memory or a good memory.

Livingadventurer t1_j402401 wrote

I try to be around nature, especially beautiful, through provoking and peaceful places in the summer at least! Some days may not be so easy but focusing on the little or many good things that may be in our lives, what we truly want out of life and what little things make us happy and maybe doing those things at the end of midway through the day if possible can sometimes truly change around the day and feelings!

Wishing you the best and hoping for more good days! Cheers. Do something that you enjoy at the end of the night and/or in the morning. Better at times for productivity for feeling more in control, at least for me and also just a bit more happiness especially when it's truly needed!

AmanUjjain t1_j40h3no wrote

pray and watch a motivational video

Sufficient-Stick-491 t1_j44tubj wrote

Sleep with r 2000s rnb playing in ur room. Always works for me

Fearlessmay t1_j3yg79q wrote

Pray and Watch Kobe Bryant Motivation video.