Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jayomiko t1_j7bally wrote

This is increasingly becoming a gross attitude and for many is a one way ticket to burnout

joeri1505 t1_j7b9w6j wrote

Or, you know

Behave like an actual human being

bknippy1959 t1_j7br9c2 wrote

I’m sick of hustling. Can we just get jobs and work without expecting us to sacrifice our lives and families?

Realolsson1 t1_j7be4hk wrote

I woke up today to be pleased to be alive. Spending time with my daughter and looking forward to dinner. But you know...you do you.

_The_Cracken_ t1_j7bexlu wrote

Don’t listen to your body! If you’re tired it means you’re lazy! All of your dreams will come true if you suffer!

/s

jordanrod1991 t1_j7bfcs9 wrote

"Hustle culture" is just capital slave master's phrasing for "get back to work".

This post is disgusting and harmful.

AshFaden t1_j7c95w7 wrote

What a garbage post

Brand_EX t1_j7diye7 wrote

Hustle culture is toxic af

berkeleyjake t1_j7c0qvh wrote

It's Sunday. I totally woke up today to be mediocre.

bkr1895 t1_j7gnfjb wrote

What supervisor made this bullshit?

SaraF_Arts t1_j7be9i0 wrote

Everyone actually wakes up mediocre. What you do afterwards is up to you, but nobody's special.

Flablessguy t1_j7etyw5 wrote

Pfft. Jokes on you. I didn’t sleep last night. I didn’t wake up for shit today.

S0k0 t1_j7i4b8x wrote

An all or nothing attitude is demotivating.

Equivalent-Demand-75 t1_j7d8gep wrote

If this message is for the average person, then technically they did wake up to be mediocre. That is what the average consumer of this message is

patienceisfun2018 t1_j7biqg5 wrote

Doesn't work for everybody.... Which is kind of the point.

ArBeeV t1_j7fbc2u wrote

It really is okay to you know, just do your absolute best. Not everyone is cut for hard hustle and that's fine. Hell, i want to start my own business in 5 years to get out of the office hellhole that constantly demands everything.

I rather make a little less doing something I love with more freedom than to "hustle" 80 hours a week and never live

Mississimia t1_j7v28wu wrote

I woke up today with the intention to be at peace with myself. Y'all can hustle yourself into an early grave if you want.