Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

zachtheperson t1_jdnw6cf wrote

Wow, finally the first website that has tools like this where I don't feel like my computer will stop working just by viewing the website!

winterfresh0 t1_jdpws6y wrote

What a descriptive title.

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdpxpwl wrote

It does many stuff đŸ„°

−12

FerretChrist t1_jdqdx7u wrote

Many stuff with images.

I can't help but feel that "image tools" would have been a better usage of the two words you rationed your title to, since I could have hazarded a guess that the tools in question were online due to their being located on a "web site". ;)

PureMetalFury t1_jdry3rg wrote

I bet you’re the kind of person who writes “changed some stuff” in their commit messages

Methylviolet t1_jdo7utl wrote

A modder called RedKetchup made some very popular mods for Banished. I wonder if it's the same person.

CowabungaNL t1_jdpzdgh wrote

I can confirm. RedKetchup is a legend in the Banished community. Megamod 9 is a masterpiece. My last 5 Let's Plays wouldnt have been possible without him.

chamunks t1_jdoq2on wrote

Is there a open source version?

Lazerbeak1 t1_jdoqwim wrote

If using Windows - Install 'PowerToys' from the Windows app store. Has many of the same tools.

geogle t1_jdoupb0 wrote

ImageMagick's convert tool does pretty much all of this on Linux or Mac's.

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdp0v7w wrote

You are in the right but we are speaking about a software-less approach and you can't get the download features via ImageMagick.

−11

financialmisconduct t1_jdprtya wrote

> software-less

uhh

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdpxu4x wrote

So?

−18

financialmisconduct t1_jdpzw87 wrote

You can't just make up words with random meaning

Ydlmgtwtily t1_jdr3rqq wrote

You absotively can make up words with or without meaning. But what OP has done is take existing words that don't make sense in this context and smashed them together with a result that still does not make sense.

[deleted] t1_jdrb8cc wrote

[deleted]

geogle t1_jdvwcrw wrote

The code I referenced is open sourced and not requiring you to give up your images to some website.

melodious_punk t1_jdpouv9 wrote

Yes but not commenting would have deprived a linux user of their god given right to assert the superiority of their cli tool

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdpxta5 wrote

Do you know how many users have a Mac or Linux? And how many are under Mac with a cli? So please move forward.

−7

financialmisconduct t1_jdq050n wrote

16% mac, 5% Linux

all mac users have a terminal, it's built in to the OS

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdq0bno wrote

What do you mean? I wrote something different How many users with Mac work with with the terminal You didn’t answered to that

−3

melodious_punk t1_jdr1lgf wrote

I was being a bit cheeky. You built a nice web tool and people generally love drag and drop. I was joking because Linux users often consider how fast and easy the cli can be while forgetting their ability to use it is built on many hours of practice

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdp0rmd wrote

Hello, thanks for your comment. No there is a way to subscribe and I feel it is like a donation for the dev.

−10

KodyBerns99 t1_jdrhely wrote

Good Job and Wish you best of luck. I thought the mods always delete aggregated tools site. Like they deleted Kody Tools a few weeks back despite the fact it had more than 300 upvotes.

Thesorus t1_jdrt8cn wrote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Ketchup ?

A comic character created in Québec in the 1980s.

puddingboofer t1_jdpo3r3 wrote

Dumb resizer question: can you make a small image larger without compromising the quality of the image?

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdpss9x wrote

Yes you have to resample it for example also with GigaPixel AI

MexanX t1_jdqrcax wrote

Superimage on Android, works offline on the device, takes a couple minutes

sweetalkersweetalker t1_jdq2kd0 wrote

Ohhh shit is this THE RedKetchup? I thought I'd never see him again

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdq37hs wrote

All the comments are accepted when posted in the right way.

FreeTwoFun t1_jdrn9cp wrote

Descriptive title.

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdrsvz6 wrote

Ok next time I will be more specific. Anyway it is about online tools.

YeahOkayGood t1_jdq9naw wrote

Every week a site like this is uploaded. le sigh

−3

sev7en25077 OP t1_jdqt3q8 wrote

Good so may you share yours

UNIVERSAL_PMS t1_jdrbunk wrote

don't be ridiculous! they're having entirely too much fun, checks post history, playing call of duty on their phone and commenting dumbass comments on any post their greasy thumbs can tap on.