Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Witka t1_jdyrvnz wrote

Sonicare! I’ve had mine 10 years and it’s great.

Vortamock t1_jdyvqfb wrote

Sonicare is good. Gotta admit though, it's the only electric toothbrush I've ever had. It is possible that it sucks compared to others. I really like it though.

ChickenCheeks7 OP t1_jdzjvac wrote

Are they better than regular tooth brushes ?

Vortamock t1_je363wc wrote

Oh yes, much better! When you're done, your mouth feels much cleaner than with a regular brush.

That statement never made sense to me before getting one. I thought "what the heck, my mouth feels really clean. They must not know how to brush well". After all, I always had nice teeth!

Well come to find out, it's true! Also, I've got a little overlap spot behind my bottom teeth that was always hard to clean. This sucker vibrates it right out of there! It basically just wiggles the brushes against your teeth real fast.

I was always the type to spend $1 on five brushes every so often and use them till they're well done. I'll probably always use an electric toothbrush now as long as I can afford it.

Bongos-Not-Bombs t1_jdz3r51 wrote

The problem with Sonicares - at least the one that I bought 3 years ago - was the battery was non-replaceable.

Oral B makes one that takes rechargeable AAs.

flipback360 t1_jdz802n wrote

Aquasonic Black series has worked perfectly good and its a quarter of the price of the more popular brands.

Wild-Caterpillar76 t1_je0ausj wrote

They sell knockoff sonicares for $30 on Amazon by a brand called Dnsly. My dentist said they’re just as good as the pricey ones. She recommends them as you’re more likely to change the brush head out when they’re super cheap to replace than on a more expensive brush. You get 7/$8 brush heads compared to 4/$40.

keepthetips t1_jdyqsl6 wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.