Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

limacharley t1_j2do9cf wrote

Alternarively, don't steal from people and pay what you owe.

ortolon t1_j2dsl0v wrote

Prices in a free economy are set by agreement between buyer and seller. If the gate opens, the seller has agreed to your offer.

[deleted] OP t1_j2dq972 wrote

[deleted]

−1

limacharley t1_j2dqgje wrote

That's like saying that it's okay to not scan some of your items at a self checkout because it is the company's fault for getting rid of cashiers. It is still very much theft.

[deleted] OP t1_j2dqwd5 wrote

[deleted]

limacharley t1_j2dr3ud wrote

Actually yes, yes I do go ask them to correct it. Otherwise I would be stealing.

Both-Pop-7957 t1_j2dsifu wrote

Your example doesn't really make sense because if you're staying for multiple days you have to pay for the multiple days that you've stayed not that I'll pay for the first day and possibly the last day but not any of the other days when you bring up an item at a grocery store and it's $10 and it rings up is $5 I don't really care to correct it I usually don't even pay attention to the price that closely but wait you're saying is you just don't scan the items that's the equivalent not the equivalent of scanning and getting the wrong price.

basketry1517 t1_j2dn678 wrote

I don't know about this. When I have actually lost my parking ticket, the worker asked for my license plate number to look up when I actually came into the parking garage...

Beautiful_Path_3519 t1_j2dqxtb wrote

I hope you didn't give them the number of another car that looks the same as yours.

keepthetips t1_j2dmriy wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.