Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

goodness___gracious t1_j5bh48j wrote

Breast implants are a temporary procedure. They have to be replaced. So make sure you plan for $10k in the bank in case things go south. My best friend woke up one day with one boob in her stomach and she had one of the best jobs I’ve ever seen.

I’m also pro-plastic surgery and believe people should do whatever makes them happy. But I’d rather have a full facelift than plastic implants in my body personally.

pantsRrad t1_j5bjasg wrote

Don’t you have to do a procedure every 10 years to replace them? They’re not permanent.

timmyboyoyo t1_j5bmsmj wrote

How it could be in the stomach?

SingleVisit999 t1_j5bql8a wrote

I think they must have been speaking informally and meant "abdomen".

goodness___gracious t1_j5bszwi wrote

Correct : ) the implant had ruptured and the silicone was sitting in her abdomen. She was a uniboob for a day or two.

Passe_Myse t1_j5bf17i wrote

Your breast sice does not define you. Whatever insecurity residing in you won't go away just because your boobs are full of implants.

Let your boobs be their natural self and remember that according to most guys the best boobs are the one we get to see, no matter the sice!

Mrrasta1 t1_j5bfek6 wrote

There will always be plenty of people who will find you attractive and desirable the way you are now. My advice is get on with living. Reflect more on acceptance. Isn’t there some risk involved with implants that may be harmful in the future?

Bubbagumpredditor t1_j5bhv6n wrote

You got two boobs. Get one giant one for instant gratification and leave the other to work on acceptance with!

keepthetips t1_j5bdx7t wrote

Hello and welcome to r/LifeProTips!

Please help us decide if this post is a good fit for the subreddit by up or downvoting this comment.

If you think that this is great advice to improve your life, please upvote. If you think this doesn't help you in any way, please downvote. If you don't care, leave it for the others to decide.

SnowSlider3050 t1_j5bl122 wrote

How long is the recovery for surgery like that? Hardly “instant” gratification, is it?

SingleVisit999 t1_j5brgdg wrote

Wouldn't it just be simpler to wear a bra with silicone inserts instead of potentially jeopardizing your health at great expense? How much safer it is to put the very same material in a fabric holder, not under your skin!