Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Elegant-Spirit-6686 t1_ixo14z4 wrote

Worked one Thanksgiving at a restaurant. I would never ever do that again. This is one holiday that everyone should have off.

JupiterWaterwheel t1_ixlp11g wrote

The Barn at Smith Farms in Falmouth is open today and serving thanksgiving food!

CrouchingGinger t1_ixm1mdd wrote

We used to go to Dysart’s now and again. It’s been years ( not sure if they’re still a thing) but if so and you’re in the Bangor area it was very good as I recall.

Doc_coletti t1_ixm3ymt wrote

There’s probably an official list, but Hotel bars and restaurants, dive bars and Canadian places are your best bet.

baymeadows3408 t1_ixmhmh1 wrote

If you are interested in going international, Taj of Maine in South Portland is open on Thanksgiving for sit-down service and takeout. And they are also giving out free meals who can't afford a meal of their own.

800grandave t1_ixnrl1r wrote

perhaps stating where you live would be a smart detail? restaurants that are open in thr county doesnt necessarily help if you live in york, right?

NowThatsAnAdventure OP t1_ixnrzlw wrote

I'm a road tripper. That's why I asked early in the day. A nice sunny day, music blasting, and making good time is fun.

800grandave t1_ixnsu63 wrote

ah yes. i also like to make good time.

making good time is fun.

making good time can even be amazing.

may your day be filled with sunshine and all the best (and open) restaurants that the wonderful state of maine has to offer