Submitted by fLux3303 t3_ztullp in Maine

Just drove by on my commute home from work, there were amass of police and first responders attempting to breach the building? A few weeks ago my wife and I saw a huge flock of crows, easily 400+, between the roof and parking lot. Quite odd.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Mikerm3 t1_j1fqho1 wrote

are you implying the police there now has something to do with the crows you saw there a few weeks ago? lol i’m confused

Trauma_Hawks t1_j1gidva wrote

Bird Cops

Calvinweaver1 t1_j1h90fg wrote

“Bird cops, bird cops, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?”

Tires squealing. whoop woop

Caw caw. Roll caw roll down your caw down your window caw. Do you know how caw caw caw. Caw. Caw fast you were going?

wtf

Licen-caw. Caw! License and caw!

Guns fire. Caw caw caw!

intense fluttering Caaaaaaaw! Caw caw caw caw! This is caw! Caw! Shots fired, caw send immediate backup, we have shots fired caw caw caw Caw! Caw! feather burst

Get back in the goddamn Caw

Bird cops, bird cops, whatcha gon do…

meko441 t1_j1fiveh wrote

You saw a murder of crows, they don't flock around

alpha417 t1_j1fgvxp wrote

maybe the crows got inside and barricaded themselves...?

MapleFlavoredBumhole t1_j1fok76 wrote

It's about time someone took a stand against those damn parking lot seagulls.

fLux3303 OP t1_j1fplxt wrote

I have a working theory that the seagulls in the greater Portland area are being used for drug smuggling.

jimberley t1_j1frboc wrote

Enforcement; they’re narcotics squawkficers.

bubbastars t1_j1fol9p wrote

Those crows are insane - easily in the hundreds. Seems like they patrol Payne Rd and the surrounding area. It’s even more off putting when they roost together and you can really get a sense for their numbers. Never seen anything like it.

Super-Lychee8852 t1_j1gsuo1 wrote

They're crows it's what they do this time of year. Really never seen it before?

Marshranger883 t1_j1g5ay2 wrote

Routine alarm check. When the power goes out, some businesses trigger alarms.

KHanson25 t1_j1i3kyk wrote

Guys, listen here now, I say that these birds are just peacefully protesting...now you can’t just go in here all nimbly bimbly shooting all these birds. They get all ornery and mean and of course murderous. Now I will stand here as a bird lawyer on behalf of these beautiful creatures and say that this is an illegal search and seizure of their 1st amendment due process rights to uhh migrate

South-Satisfaction84 t1_j1fwbox wrote

There have been an insane amount of crows at my office building in south Portland. Idk why but they’ve been pooping on everything

Fortunatesin77 t1_j1i1n6l wrote

So there was a murder of crows at the shaws.

mkke1286 t1_j2215ua wrote

the creeper was there. every 23 years it gets to feed for 23 days.