Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

SuperBry t1_j23hk8k wrote

Pretty sure waking up early is a new england way of life 🤷‍♂️

ThisOriginalSource t1_j23ipmn wrote

Yea, it is at my house. I’ve seen the sun rise every day since we switched from daylight savings.

lafnmatt t1_j2a0yqi wrote

Probably noticed one or two when it came up an hour later per the clock no? Or every sun rise/ sunrise? Thank God for the 6 o’clock news! 🙌🏽

Engineering_is_life t1_j23vcg5 wrote

Yup. Most of the year I drive to work in the dark. But the roads are already full of commuters around 5:30/6.

This is also why I find it strange when people complain about restaurants not staying open past 9pm. Like, it's 9pm, go to bed lol

Massive_Fault9013 t1_j26xte6 wrote

Commuters! is that what we're calling them - I thought they were all race car drivers. Dog got sick and I had to get up early with the little mutt - SOB's are trying to break the sound barrier on my street AKA "the shortcut."

WackMagicWoahman t1_j23jvlm wrote

Sent myself into an edible coma at 6pm and woke up at 3:40 :)

MeanFluffyBunny t1_j23wd88 wrote

Do you not feel hungover the next day? I always feel super groggy after taking edibles.

Well, marijuana edibles, not the shroom edibles. I wake up feeling like Jesus after taking those.

HeadyBeersBrah t1_j240rc0 wrote

Depends on when I take the edible. If the edible hits and I go to sleep right away, I wake up feeling stoned. If I eat the edible and let it works its magic for a couple of hours, wake up feeling completely normal.

Lieutenant_Joe t1_j23bnsq wrote

I’m not even an insomniac (well, I am, but), I’ve been at work for an hour lmao

DidDunMegasploded t1_j24c2ty wrote

laughs and then cries in revenge bedtime procrastination

Alexhite t1_j24xsnl wrote

I got to bed at 7am and wake up at 3pm—- it’s been so long since I’ve seen the sun

Frirish11 t1_j251qw3 wrote

I was awake early as well. I just laid there until the sun came up. Cozy kitty helped. Sometimes I'll get up and make tea, or hot cocoa. Putter around the house. I had roast turkey with gravy, green beans, and French fried onions, over a bowl of elbow macaroni. I love me some comfort food in the morning.

Tawham64 t1_j23bftf wrote

Hello from Texas! The temp is 61 here at 3:58 am

embolia6 t1_j23hl8w wrote

Good mornin!

Vexans t1_j24yvww wrote

Its a bit late but yep. Nothing like the moon last night, quarter full.

Tawham64 t1_j23bkjn wrote

How cold is it there?

Popdoodles t1_j23dyz8 wrote

It's not even bad! I'm going to college in North Dakota, but I live in Maine. It was -20 there when I left for winter break.

inpantspro t1_j23mqvs wrote

Pretty warm this morning, all things considered.