You must log in or register to comment.

Vtguy802812 t1_j479rnm wrote

Nothing like a little swamp hockey

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j479wf0 wrote

Plenty of room for a Olympic rink lol just watch out for the bushes 😂😂😂

pig_penis t1_j48mzl7 wrote

Not after today

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j49to1s wrote

It’s got 4.5inches of ice I doubt it will melt. I’ll have smooth surface tomorrow morning

saigonk t1_j49qygd wrote

You wouldn't catch me on a lake right now, the ice is shit,

NowThatsAnAdventure t1_j4bbfw9 wrote

"Right here!" As I fall and break a leg.

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j4bdb3o wrote

Haha I’ve fallen so many times. I should really wear the entire set of gear I have. I’d break out the goalie gear too.

NowThatsAnAdventure t1_j4be10l wrote

Oh man, that was always my favorite position to play. Sadly, I don't see kids playing hockey on ponds or town ice rinks (if still there) anymore. It's nice to just catch a kid or two, maybe a family just having fun on some small amount of ice these days. Winter can be just as fun as summer if you take advantage of it.

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j4bf3e6 wrote

Right?! I was living in Texas before here and can’t stand the hot winters. I don’t know why people don’t enjoy the cold. Pretty soon there won’t ever be any…

Frankie1234567890 t1_j49tb76 wrote

Any tips what tools to use to get rid out the bushes and grass sticking out through the ice and hire to smooth out those spots? I have a bog but have some small bushes sticking out. Thanks

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j49tivr wrote

This creek is way over grown, I just got the property so I’ll have to wait til summer and go in with and axe.

FrenchToaststrea OP t1_j4a7jba wrote

Could burn it on a cold day. Wouldn’t even do anything to the ice. It would re freeze in an hour or two