Submitted by Alekazammers t3_127uphb in ManchesterNH

Diversity Gaming has graciously allowed me to start up a casual Pokemon trading card game league. We're trying to avoid the meta and be friendly to members new/old. We're officially backed by Pokemon and I myself will be the judge for the events. We'll be able to teach new players, and the store always has a great stock of cards, but you can bring yours in too of course! I believe you'll be able to earn promo packs and posters. My goal is to help the shop gain more new and friendly faces. As well as giving us a fun, safe, and comfortable place for anyone to play at any skill level. If we get enough people I'm hoping it will grow into a proper league.

This is a newish event for the store so not many people will be there the first few weeks, but as we grow we hope to see more and new faces. So come on by, have some fun, and play some games!

​

Diversity Gaming is technically in Hooksett, but you could sneeze and land in Manchester.

The address is: 1328 Hooksett Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106

Starts every Tuesday at 6 PM goes until 10 PM.

Free admission of course.

Ps. If you're not interested in the game please tell your friends!

Comments