Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

xLinka-YT OP t1_ja8rd3c wrote

I have just received the new discord keyboard from the nitro set I got this one to compare it to my snowsgiving one and in general if feels alot cheaper the switches are not lubed and screws loose hanging around inside it.

big_woofer t1_ja94amh wrote

There’s discord keyboards?

big_woofer t1_ja94d7r wrote

Tell me where to get them! Or if I can just get keycaps

xLinka-YT OP t1_ja95pnp wrote

Both are for sale by discord on the discord store and fulfilled by Kono the first one is a snowsgiving edition from 2021 and the new nitro one is a 2022 model the key caps are not sold seprare. I have asked kono and they said there is not enough demand

big_woofer t1_ja95un3 wrote

The top one is the snowsgiving correct? I’m assuming cause it’s white.

xLinka-YT OP t1_ja962ey wrote

The snowsgiving one came in white or black and had a selection of key choices to pick from

big_woofer t1_ja96cff wrote

Honestly I just want the ESC and Enter key lol

xLinka-YT OP t1_ja96i3r wrote

Ah the vanity caps there is more I belive that came with it but I put them away the nitro set also came with some but I ain't put them on

big_woofer t1_ja96nrb wrote

Yeah, I’m big in purple and these are attractive. I know it’s more so blue, but still…

gr3m777 t1_ja9cd7k wrote

Kono got the artisans to match. They are worth the score.

gr3m777 t1_ja9c57t wrote

The nitro one barely looks discord. Looks cheap af

highdeaology t1_ja9zub6 wrote

I mean I can't say I'm surprised. Any of these branded or special edition boards are just built with cheap parts and made in large batches. Worlds away from a "premium" board. I personally would not spend my money on them. I would rather pick up a Tofu/QK/Zoom etc. Obviously that just comes down to personal preference but the quality thing doesn't. There are factors as to why that is the case like I mentioned.

AutoModerator t1_ja8r3zy wrote

Your content features only images or a gallery, you should check whether it discussion is the appropriate flair, and if so, please make a top level comment with more information.

ANY content that features products, services you sell, your prototypes in progress or items you were sponsored to post MUST use the Promotional flair, with disclosure of who you represent.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.