Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

atm0 OP t1_j9werp4 wrote

• Nazare Engineering: Nazare60
  • Durock Lavender switches, lubed/filmed
  • Novelkeys PBT Taro
  • Gothcaps Black Drank Communion

Lovely build and the first thing to knock Alice style boards off my desk in nearly a year.

Aside from my e-white Fuji, this is my only non-colored board. All of my other dozen+ boards I've collected over the last three years are vibrant colors (mostly purples and blues, but a handful of others).

I'm definitely loving how sleek it looks though!

AutoModerator t1_j9we6ve wrote

ANY content that features products, services you sell, your prototypes in progress or items you were sponsored to post MUST use the Promotional flair, with disclosure of who you represent.

When posting your build, please provide a description of the build, preferably as a Top Level Comment or Reply to this Comment, with the following information:

• Your keyboard featured and its layout

• The Switches, Keycaps, and Other Accessories Featured

• Any notable mods you performed

• Other helpful information such as low profile, lesser known firmware, etc.

Example: Unobtanium Southpaw 1800 with DSA Salt with MorningCaps Artisan and Alps Rainbow Switches, modded with Sorbothan Foam on KMK

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Acrobatic_Dinner6129 t1_j9we9r8 wrote

that is sweet

atm0 OP t1_j9wexaj wrote

It's an awesome board! The o-ring mounting style is very cool and provides a really unique feel that I don't think I can compare to any of my other builds.

NotAarn t1_j9x3u0z wrote

Im so jealous of your keycaps. They are so pretty!

Ok-Yard6494 t1_j9xjibl wrote

Got a link to that cable? Love it.

atm0 OP t1_j9yt6x4 wrote

https://www.acescable.com/shop?page=3

Itโ€™s definitely the best made cable I have; he does great work.

This one was called Stormtrooper and it was in stock when I bought it (already made and ready to ship). Iโ€™m sure he would do the same cable for you as a custom since it looks like he doesnโ€™t have any in stock like it at the moment.