Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

pabloescobyte t1_isqrxr3 wrote

Awesome! I remember when this was all the rage and everyone wanted Lightcycle and a MiniVan!

Kudos to MechCables for being around for so long and quality cables. Still have several cables that I use daily from you guys.

OG Starcraft was one of my favorite games when it first came out. Those OG Blizzard cutscenes...

Clepto_06 t1_isrd2hq wrote

Love me some Lightcycle. I have an OG set, but it's for Alps switches instead of Cherry. I still haven't found an Alps board to put them on.

flashandfoul t1_isqr1nt wrote

Looks like mission 8. I recommend starcraft remastered, it’s only $7.50 (or at least was when I got it)

joe_mechcables OP t1_isqwor1 wrote

This is the last Terran mission - also the first time I've ever played starcraft. I'll have to check out remastered.

flashandfoul t1_isrla0a wrote

Oh you're right! Should've known that, I've been playing starcraft for 12 years. Remastered just gives you better graphics (with widescreen) and customizable hotkeys, and you can play ladder.

Nice looking build by the way, but for SC it does help to have the F2-F4 keys for camera locations.

thisshiteverytime t1_isqy4nv wrote

This game deserves a remake. 😏

smplejohn t1_ist60ay wrote

There is StarCraft 2. OG StarCraft has a remastered version with better graphics and a cartoon version for funzies.

That being said, it's crazy how the original game holds up so well.

FansForFlorida t1_isqteck wrote

These must be DSA Lightcycle, as DSS Lightcycle has yet to ship. Jealous!

Danji1 t1_iss2aqy wrote

Upvoted for the unexpected Starcraft.

Methylobacterium t1_isr9pc9 wrote

How much apm do you average nowadays?

joe_mechcables OP t1_isrg6zk wrote

It's not good. I'd get wrecked online, but I think a new keyboard could help pump the apm.

Valdair t1_isrht4t wrote

Have been replaying SC1 and BW remastered, love those games. Forgot how the difficulty was all over the place though.

iscaredfox t1_issarz1 wrote

Do you seek knowledge of time travel?