Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

jGRite t1_ir2gty5 wrote

Because of a previous post every time someone shares this numpad, and they have the gmk keyboard I just look at the corners and go smh.

forman2121 OP t1_ir2ha63 wrote

It’s so absurd I think it might be a prank by glorious

sunfaller t1_ir2pg7k wrote

Is it not inclined like the gmmk pro?

forman2121 OP t1_ir2z7zn wrote

No literally everything is different. Different length, different degree of height and different edges

sunfaller t1_ir308r4 wrote

LOL. And the knob and slider also control the volume right? 3 volume controls if you have the GMMK Pro?

It's convenient because it's bluetooth so I can move it around. I'd probably pair it with my non-knobbed keyboards...but at 130.00? Not so sure about that price...

forman2121 OP t1_ir3alaa wrote

Yep 3 volume controls including the slider. They went out and said that they would be offering software to add more functionality to the slider but that has yet to happen

CorrodedRose t1_ir36z27 wrote

The badge is so ugly but it looks so clean otherwise

Not attacking you though op, is that GMK Kaiju

forman2121 OP t1_ir3ahe2 wrote

I totally agree and already have a new badge on order but that’s weeks out. And yes GMK Kaiju :)

subsequent t1_ir6e1tz wrote

Did you buy the Gold badge? Or is there an aftermarket one?

forman2121 OP t1_ir6j1ah wrote

Gold badge

subsequent t1_ir6j9rn wrote

Gotcha. Thanks! I wonder if anyone will come out with an aftermarket one. You could prob CNC machine one yourself I guess.

nelson777 t1_ir3pieq wrote

Now... I think I ended my quest in the search for a 100% with knob. A GMMK Tkl and that numpad. The nearest to a Hotswappable Corsair K70 I can find. I'll probably go with that option.

WoonaBae t1_ir3aj31 wrote

I'm waiting for the v2 that matches the Gmmk Pro, otherwise not buying.

mohawk1367 t1_ir6sams wrote

i just dont buy anything from Glorious

forman2121 OP t1_irda3vz wrote

Your not missing much. My gmmk pro board is around twice as expensive as my keychron q2 and there isn’t much of a difference

forman2121 OP t1_ir3lwa0 wrote

You might be waiting a while.

WoonaBae t1_ir3mve1 wrote

No doubt. As much as I love my GMMK Pro I can't justify the asking price for the numpad unless it matches in size and the GMMK Pro's case shape.

Now don't get me wrong, I think its a great standalone product, it's just not a great match to the GMMK Pro. Hopefully they will release a "Pro" numpad.

forman2121 OP t1_ir3xa8i wrote

Honestly I really just got it because I wanted a rotary encoder to use with my 65% boards but definitely disappointed it doesn’t match my GMMK pro

inajeep t1_ir40nnz wrote

Just got mine today for the same reason. For that price it should have came with the same case that the Pro did.

forman2121 OP t1_ir41fg1 wrote

I also just got the BNR1 rotary encoder so we will see which I end up using more

sah4r t1_irc512x wrote

I think it’s likely that the new GMMK Pro V2 will have the same design as the numpad when/if it comes out. Check out glorious forge - the last two blurred pics are upcoming projects and the second one is without a doubt a new keyboard

WoonaBae t1_ircbc9g wrote

A keyboard with the height and angle of the numpad wouldn’t make for a very good keyboard.