Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Elegant-Interview328 t1_j2c1abh wrote

Looks lovely, super clean. I'm interested in that mouse, how does it feel?

JonSimp OP t1_j2dcvwy wrote

Thanks! Mouse is great (mx master 3s), I use it for work but it’s not ideal for competitive gaming, it’s on the heavier side but other than that highly recommended

daugherd t1_j2c4wt6 wrote

Bro. I have that same decorative plant

_Thocc_boi t1_j2d22il wrote

that keycaps tho! 10/10

computerhelp_pleas t1_j2bgno2 wrote

How is that case? I've been looking to get a new one cause my current one is kinda bad.

And did you try the stock stabs?

JonSimp OP t1_j2bhqhi wrote

This is subjective but the ONLY bad part about this keyboard is that it’s not gasket mounted, so it felt stiff out the box. I modded it to give it more flex and that seemed to do the trick for me.

I got it primarily for the bluetooth functionality (which is great) but given keychron is coming out with a wireless (q1 pro) I’d go with that had I waited.

Edit - stabs that came with it weren’t bad but highly recommend your own (owl or durrock v2s)

computerhelp_pleas t1_j2bjcdp wrote

what mod did you do? might look into getting this one. I'm also considering the akko mod 008, but it's out of stock right now and is also more expensive than this one.

JonSimp OP t1_j2bknk5 wrote

Added bouncy foam between case and plate/pcb, removed inside screws, and added o rings to screws in corners.

Edit I love my keychron Q2 but it’s wired, I’d go with the q1 pro, it’s not out yet but I’d imagine it’s worth the wait.