Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

JoKatoJp t1_j1kb49s wrote

What's the deskmat

bobasweatandtears OP t1_j1kq0bd wrote

Clickitty Clackitty Catpad (this is a prototype, it's currently in Groupbuy. See the link in my Instagram profile @boba.types for the details or check out an older reddit post for info.

athomp63 t1_j1id9i8 wrote

Do you like the minibear switch opener? I found mine wasn't the most "automatic" experience, but it was my first time and used it with softer material switches (UPE), so not sure how much of that is to blame

shyrix t1_j1iujw7 wrote

i was eyeballing this bear switch opener too, seems reasonably priced and its WS, should be decent i presume?

athomp63 t1_j1izora wrote

I mean the build/theory is solid enough, but when I used mine it was one press and open maybe 20% of the time? Otherwise you kinda had to work it over, or take it out and finish prying with a fingernail, or just reset and try again. Not super frustrating, just not seamless as I expected.

DasLeadah t1_j1kf5vw wrote

Honestly, with the differences in size of switches, it doesn't surprise me that it isn't always as seamless as it should be, and I find the two tab switches tend to do that, while cherry style switches are always a bit easier to open

9inserator t1_j1oyd9s wrote

Whats the keycaps may i ask?