Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

rojoshow13 t1_iu1w8ht wrote

Barbie Girl was the first song that popped in my head. My reason... I'm high and it seems deep.

TurnOnDaWodda t1_iu1wxtu wrote

Marina and the diamonds did not get on the radio as much as they deserved to, but I guess the late 2000s weren’t yet time for 2010s esque pop

Paragon8384 t1_iu2457q wrote

Yes - Close to the Edge

It's simple. Prog rock/prog metal is epic, complex, instrumentally challenging, & beautifully written with intricate lyrics and themes. There's no denying it's heightened level of creativity. Close to the Edge is widely considered the greatest prog song of all time, and I can agree with that, so that's why I chose it. However, a lot of people don't care for music like this due to their short attention spans and/or their disregard for musical ingenuity in favor of simplistic party music & rehashed love/sex songs because they wanna fit in with the masses. This makes prog less popular, therefore it being criminally underrated. 🙂👍

uuhhhhggg t1_iu2je9q wrote

Torn curtain by television

Ode to the Mets by the strokes

Total football by parquet courts

Cowboy Dan by modest mouse

Temporary-Field756 t1_iu1xd9n wrote

It would be "Out of Touch" from the Cut_ for me. The Band isn’t just that known like The Imagine Dragons or similar groups, so that would be the reason that this song isn’t that popular. But this song is very good. The beat is relaxing and the lyrics are good delivered through the voice from the singer. (I hope you can read it without getting headaches) Wish you all a Nice day :)

InformalLove116 t1_iu2u42a wrote

Well I've been finding tons of indie music for the last few years now and discovering plenty of artists through that.

But lately I found the song 'Fuck up Person' by Nana Lourdes and I really reccomend it.

Magdalena Bay - How to Get Physical

Is also phenomenal

Front-Geologist1184 t1_iudhhz3 wrote

Apple Cart Sink by Geezer Lake is one of my favourite songs from the 90s but the band just never made it out of their local scene. All three of their albums were really good and interesting