Submitted by DeepBunt t3_11426d1 in RhodeIsland

Will be in town this weekend and curious if City fans gather anywhere for matches. I know Murphy’s in Providence is a Liverpool bar, so looking for something like that.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

c0rd0n7 t1_j8tvewv wrote

Murphy's is a Liverpool bar? I had no idea!

Proof-Variation7005 t1_j8tw01z wrote

there's a group of like a dozen people who are there for games all decked out.

​

personally, my favorite team is whoever happens to be playing liverpool when I'm at murphys cause i'm a hater

omjy18 t1_j8u4y9k wrote

If you go to newport fastnet will have some games on during the day. At night you probably won't have them but that's a soccer bar over there

buddhamanjpb t1_j8w50yc wrote

I don't think you'll find anything Man City specific, but you could try Cantinho Bar & Grill, they typically show EPL games.

Alarmed_Nebula3917 t1_j8twdsl wrote

I’ve never seen a match on a bar tv unless the World Cup is going on

Historical-Classic43 t1_j8w9kvs wrote

Let’s just downvote you cause you triggered us with your statement . Lmao Reddit is full of fucking pansies .

fortgang01 t1_j8x8ccx wrote

Nothing City in RI as far as I know. Moniker brewing plays matches but they are definitely a Man U place (although supposed to welcome all).

gnarlfoot t1_j8yvpl3 wrote

RI man city fan here checking in. No bars in Bristol county unfortunately.

DrunkenMrNick t1_j93sh0k wrote

Man City supporter here. We don't really have much in the way of a group or bar in RI. I watch the matches at Murphy's. I've been going there long before it was a Liverpool bar and I know a large chunk of the Liverpool contingent so most don't mess with me.