Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Bad-Habit-2020 t1_izkm3ro wrote

Daves Marketplace (if no one mentioned). The head baker makes amazing Xmas cookies.

Ada57 OP t1_izmcw1b wrote

A friend of mine got them last year for the holidays and she said they were delicious! Thank you.

PotentialAd1295 t1_izjw6c5 wrote

In the Warwick area .. Antonio's on West shore rd

Ada57 OP t1_izjwajj wrote

Are they really good and worth it?

Reward_Antique t1_izjzkla wrote

There's an Italian specially store in South County Commons, if you're down here! Everything Steve had from there is amazing! Neapolis Food Emporium 😋 https://www.neapolisri.com/

Ada57 OP t1_izmchx5 wrote

I’d love to check it out it would be a nice ride to go check it out! Thank you so much!

Williwaw_33 t1_izlempb wrote

Borellis has been consistently fantastic for us with an almost overwhelming selection. Only chiming in cause we love it there.

Null_Error7 t1_izk4m6z wrote

Borellis on Tiogue

ShiningSquirrel t1_izk9rrf wrote

I really could not recommend Borellis. We went there 3 times, all 3 times the goods where terrible. Apple turnovers with lemon icing, brownies with lemon, a cake again lemon flavored. Everything we purchased was lemon flavored and just not good at all. I do not know if someone mixed up the vanilla and lemon flavorings by mistake or what, but we threw everything out and have never gone back.

Null_Error7 t1_izklnnz wrote

They have a massive selection so not sure how everything was lemon flavored. I’ve also never even had anything from there with lemon.

ShiningSquirrel t1_izkpz1e wrote

We tried 3 different times over a 2 week period and everything was lemon flavored, it was really bizarre. Things that I have never even heard of using lemon on, and it was a strong flavor as well. Like I said, either someone mixed up the flavors or where PO'ed at the owner and trying to screw up things on purpose, but everything was so foul tasting, we just never went back.

Null_Error7 t1_iznjaww wrote

Sorry buddy but I don’t believe you. I go every Sunday

ShiningSquirrel t1_izoujhb wrote

I really could not give a rats ass if you believe me or not, your just a faceless nobody on the internet, nothing more.

LEENIEBEENIE93 t1_izlp9h9 wrote

Scialos on the hill is good.

Ada57 OP t1_izmda1q wrote

They were really good years ago but not these past few years. The one in seekonk is good still.

debbado t1_izmqw5r wrote

LaSalle Bakery

Ada57 OP t1_izmrsf2 wrote

I love that bakery I have to say.

tads73 t1_izmc6ot wrote

This is RI, any Italian bakery will do. I like The Original Italian Bakery and D. Palmieri's Bakery are my favorites.

10ATAR10 t1_izn0h29 wrote

you’re asking whether you’re looking for a bakery?

[deleted] t1_izn9v9q wrote

Just go to Bovas or Modern the night before. It’s a fun little trip and so worth it.

degggendorf t1_j01tvn7 wrote

I did a sfogliatelle taste test of a handful of the top recommended bakeries around. I'm sure the results don't directly transfer to cookies, but to us DeLouise in Cranston was the clear #1 and has been our go-to for everything now and it's always good.

Then in descending order from there:

• Solitro's

• Scialo Brothers

• LaSalle

• D. Palmieri's

• (clear loser) The Original Italian Bakery

Ada57 OP t1_j1f932r wrote

Thank you that is exactly where I got them from!! Merry Christmas!