Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

josh35767 t1_je7k9mz wrote

Who the fuck thinks it’s okay to “taste” grapes at the grocery store?

MicrosoftContin t1_je8p15w wrote

This behavior was somewhat common back before The Pandemic of 2019. It's been decades since this practice was last seen.

emmadonelsense t1_je7pequ wrote

I’ve seen something similar to this before, like some are under the impression you have to buy the whole bag. They’re weighed at checkout, I take what I need, don’t think I’ve ever bought a entire bag. Maybe I would if my household weren’t grape snobs, but you don’t have to.

Sufficient_Result558 t1_je7r4o5 wrote

There is no set amount per bag. People add or takeout as needed. A grape bag is never really missing any grapes, they all have different amounts

Showerthoughts_Mod t1_je7e3fr wrote

This is a friendly reminder to read our rules.

Remember, /r/Showerthoughts is for showerthoughts, not "thoughts had in the shower!"

(For an explanation of what a "showerthought" is, please read this page.)

Rule-breaking posts may result in bans.

Remarkable-Party-385 t1_je7h9vh wrote

I was in a produce market and they had a salad bar that had some kind of antipasto dish and I saw a man take the spoon and grab out a piece of salami and eat it, I was so disgusted and said to him, “YOU CAN’T DO THAT” and he just looked at me and walked away. Grapes can be washed once home but still??

Showerthoughts_Mod t1_jefyfwf wrote

This is a friendly reminder to read our rules.

Remember, /r/Showerthoughts is for showerthoughts, not "thoughts had in the shower!"

(For an explanation of what a "showerthought" is, please read this page.)

Rule-breaking posts may result in bans.