Submitted by Pinkumb t3_11a89na in StamfordCT

Some of the members of this subreddit have coordinated a Reddit Meetup for this weekend! This Sunday, February 26 starting at 12pm we will be meeting up at Third Place at 575 Pacific Street (https://goo.gl/maps/5zwn5J6j6g3ucfGE6).

There is parking in the back of the building (on Garden Street) and street parking on Pacific Street. It's also walking distance from the train station and arguably walking distance from downtown (you just have to go under the interstate which is kinda intimidating).

I did not organize the event, just spreading the word. This was coordinated through our Reddit chat. If you're interested in the chat, post a comment and someone will send you an invite.

The last event was roughly a month ago and we attracted roughly ~12 people. It was a pretty diverse group. I'd say the one consistent trend was many people in attendance had moved to Stamford in the past 2 years. We started around 12pm but I think people hung around until 4pm. Feel free to come later.

Third Place is an open floor plan. There's no table or reservation. If you're new in town, come by and make friends!

EDIT, post event: Thanks everyone who came! We had a decent turnout. We're going to explore some more activity-oriented meet ups in the future or potentially something after weekday work hours so people who work weekends can join us. We'll do another post when details are arranged!

Comments