Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Avangelice t1_ivwzvi1 wrote

Did they catch the Russian in the cowboy hat who castrated the Ukrainian officer?

DiamondGlum556 t1_ivx4uc8 wrote

Yes, they caught up with him with a bullet in the head a few months back now

johnn48 t1_ivxj6bk wrote

I can’t see without a clear victor in a war, how you can bring anyone to Justice. The Nuremberg trials were only possible because we were victorious over Germany and able to arrest the perpetrators. Ukraine would have to depend on Russia or a third party extraditing accused War Criminals. They can’t expect Russia to turn over Putin.

RullyWinkle t1_ivy8ifa wrote

I hope they get help from the israeli nazi hunters. No where in the world should you be too far from your consequences and no matter the age. Keep the names written down and in the digital age it is easy to find them.

AutoModerator t1_ivwyfuf wrote

Reminder: this subreddit is meant to be a place free of excessive cynicism, negativity and bitterness. Toxic attitudes are not welcome here.

All Negative comments will be removed and will possibly result in a ban.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

[deleted] t1_ivx2yap wrote

[removed]

ActivisionBlizzard t1_ivxejif wrote

Yes but frontline soldiers can end up as POWs, then they might actually face punishment for their crimes.