Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Salmundo t1_j85x2qe wrote

My guess is that the Washington election cycle is decoupled from national elections to avoid backwash from national issues.

We have mail ballots, everyone gets one, free postage, they only thing the state doesn’t provide is a pencil. There’s no reason not to vote.

[deleted] t1_j84yijw wrote

[removed]

−31

VGSchadenfreude t1_j85qbqb wrote

Then move to a state that doesn’t have them and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

AdventureBum t1_j85ttxg wrote

Anyone who believes this can’t be taken seriously.

Rocketgirl8097 t1_j86fjqp wrote

The system was run by republican Kim Wyman, who repeatedly stated there had never been issues with fraud. People also have to quit calling mistakes fraud. Mistakes are mistakes, accidental not purposeful.

[deleted] t1_j86g7d1 wrote

[removed]

−6

Rocketgirl8097 t1_j873bny wrote

Its been working for 18 years, I think we have it down. My husband hand carries our two ballots to the drop box. Uh oh one of those ballots isn't his!!! Horrors!

yeah_oui t1_j879h9x wrote

And you've never heard of a fake ID? Or the checker not giving a shit? Or claiming that's not you? You want to put more power in the hands of select few unelected, unpaid election workers?

People can't even be bothered to vote by mail, let alone commit some sort of fraud.

boofcakin171 t1_j86wetv wrote

Eyy I love it when the occasional dipshit pokes thier head out in this sub.

[deleted] t1_j86xfzw wrote

[removed]

−1

boofcakin171 t1_j86xnbq wrote

Your view isn't valid because it isn't based in reality. GTFO

[deleted] t1_j86y23e wrote

[removed]

hcharlie2009 t1_j87md3f wrote

I don't think you can make statements and not back them up with any evidence and be upset when people call you out on it. Feeling a specific way is different than knowing facts.

thecatsofwar t1_j87ixqo wrote

Kari Lake called - she wants her conspiracy theory back.