Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

BartFurglar t1_j9gwo4d wrote

I was sure there would be nothing for me, but it turned out there was. Also found something for my sister.

WrongWeekToQuit t1_j9h5rvk wrote

$15... I can buy a dozen eggs!

grizzgrowz OP t1_j9h7i4m wrote

I hear you. What a year to be an egg fan. WinCo has a flat of 60 mediums for $14. More cracking but a great deal.

empathetic_witch t1_j9huemm wrote

Wow! Was surprised, my husband & I both had 2 listed.

renownbrewer t1_j9ip0oc wrote

Looks like a major textbook publisher has never managed to connect with my long dead grandfather's estate about royalties for the textbook he co-authored. He's only been dead for thirty years, tens of dollars could be at stake.

diggie-b t1_j9k8myp wrote

Two separate amounts adding up to $45. Had to fill out a couple of forms and wait a few weeks. Was pretty easy.

ramblinsam t1_j9k8tpk wrote

Did this with all my past residences. 45 bucks from Oregon.

Radiant_Resident_579 t1_j9j3o9s wrote

I have used this a few times over the years. Recently found one for my mom, she is waiting on a $160 check.

aseaflight t1_j9ikwet wrote

I kind of feel like it's a scam. I have some money that is owed to my business.

And they just keep requesting more and more and more and more documentation from me.

I'm gone like 12 rounds with these people.

Definitely feels like they are very intentionally trying to make it difficult to get the money back so people just give up.

−2

6Venom6Dust6 t1_j9qmlyl wrote

This. I have 60 bucks owed from Wells Fargo almost 20 years ago. They wont just take ID etc they want proof we lived at my moms address where we stayed very briefly and werent part of the utilities or lease. I dont keep junk mail or collections notices from 2008 so im screwed i guess.