Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

No-Potential-1777 t1_it04k6r wrote

Maybe 10 years back they had a bigger bear sculpture that got stolen out of their front yard overnight. I remember living in the neighborhood at the time and seeing it on the news. Must have been a determined thief because I would imagine a 6 foot tall wooden bear weighs a lot and would be hard to hide and/ or resell. Some people say they've been sitting outside and glaring at people ever since.

Horknut1 t1_it0rl1c wrote

I wonder if he gives out full size candy bars at Halloween…

DoubbleD_UnicornChop t1_it3bax8 wrote

We all know, only a serial killer/psycho would give those out.

Horknut1 t1_it3oetk wrote

: ( I give out full size candy bars every year.

I’m upset to find out I’m one of these….

hajaco92 t1_it42c7d wrote

I hope they're the LSD gummy bears I keep hearing about on Fox. Lol.

Karaxxlee4785 t1_it7mxud wrote

Where are you arounf that you give out full size bars?! Me and my kids are coming by!

Horknut1 t1_it7u23y wrote

My new house, unfortunately, doesn't get any trick-or-treaters. I'm too spaced out.

I used to live in Auburn, in a spot where lots of trick-or-treaters were in the area, but for sidewalk and traffic reasons, they'd pass by the other side of my street and keep going.

So, I'd put up a display, and lights, and music to try to entice people across the street. I'd also get full size bars from BJs, to build repeat business year to year. I didn't have to buy a ton, because I'd get less than 50 kids.

I like scaring trick-or-treaters.

Zaius1968 t1_it4qup4 wrote

“Get off my lawn…”

mass_marauder t1_it49rfb wrote

You gotta sit outside and glare to benefit from all those sweet, sweet negative reactions to your unnecessary Trump signage

Karaxxlee4785 t1_it804ge wrote

Well ill let you scare my kids if i can get a full size bar for myself lol

CoolAbdul OP t1_it01d4y wrote

drivers.

​

damned autocorrect.

NIRVANA97145 t1_it00c6c wrote

By the 7-11?

−1

CoolAbdul OP t1_it00em5 wrote

Yeah. Near Worcester State.

NIRVANA97145 t1_it033lf wrote

I live off Moreland, see him all the time. One of my favorites too. The bear gets me every time.

Itchy_Rock_726 t1_it46dfe wrote

Wow. No wokesters have made condemning statements about him yet on this thread!

−5

slum_life_frownface t1_it4ouvw wrote

Probably because everyone in Worcester who doesn't agree with this guy's sentiments has just accepted him as a fact of life. Everyone knows Worcester is run by this sort of guy. This sort of intimidation is tantamount to terrorism and nobody wants to pick a fight with the gun-toting lunatics.