Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

tocsin1990 t1_j6lglkd wrote

This "protest" feels even more pointless than the usual ones, which is interesting considering how pointless most of these protests are. Like, what are you even protesting? a gang of thugs were erroneously given police badges, they did gang things to a person, and got fired days later when their actions became known. they've been charged, and will likely be given maximum penalties. This wasn't some racist attack, or some kind of discriminatory thing, it was just a bunch of gangers doing ganger things, just with police uniforms.

​

I support your right to protest, I just wish you would use it for things that actually need protesting, like the gentrification of the town pushing hardworking worcester veterans out and replacing them with yuppies with no love for the area.

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6lhxps wrote

Also all the personal that were there have not been fired yet we caught five more today getting penalized but not charged

−12

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6lhvyk wrote

These other issues do you need attention however I will not stop protesting the death of Tyre until conviction

−18

YoooJoee t1_j6lkw5l wrote

Seems so pointless…. What results do you think it’ll achieve?

Murais t1_j6lleqs wrote

Existence is pointless.

And yet here we all are, screeching anyway.

−3

YoooJoee t1_j6lmb71 wrote

Man…. That was unnecessarily deep lol

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6ll0t8 wrote

Conviction

−10

YoooJoee t1_j6lltdp wrote

I’m sure the jury/ judge in the case will notice your efforts

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6lo0ae wrote

Clearly the combined efforts of protests around the nation have put pressure on them because they just fired numerous other first responders today

−1

mikeydoodle420 t1_j6n7m2e wrote

Pack the sidewalks and islands or do you mean pack the streets?

awuweiday t1_j6ntln9 wrote

Worcester has heard your concerns and is committed to making a difference by increasing the police budget and authorizing a new tank for the department

largomargo t1_j6kze7g wrote

Nah, no thanks. I have a job. Dont worry ill drive past every time and laugh.

−2

largomargo t1_j6kyboo wrote

Nah, no thanks. I have a job. Dont worry ill drive past every time and laugh.

−10

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6kyzpj wrote

Laugh at what a man getting beaten to death?? Also thanks bud but I got a job too

largomargo t1_j6kzr5z wrote

No, just at the utter pointlessness. Real people have real things to worry about like kids a family work etc.

−1

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6kzubv wrote

I do too

[deleted] t1_j6l00ur wrote

[removed]

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6l509c wrote

I'm not a femboy or an addict what does what I do in my spare time have anything to do with my work life or protesting for an innocent man who got beat to death

olefishyfisher t1_j6l37o1 wrote

damn bro you coulda been a bit nicer

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6l53nw wrote

He's just a dickhead who doesn't care about much other than what's going on in his life so I really don't care

A_Man_Who_Writes t1_j6l855f wrote

That’s basically all of Reddit. Hence the reason why it’s not the place to post things like this. That’s what Facebook is for.

New_Analyst3510 OP t1_j6l8bkw wrote

Yeah I'm just posting it everywhere so I can get the word out farther