Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MyNameIsNotBob_1121 t1_iy6lyz1 wrote

"I told you a million times already Tim, haven't you heard the saying? 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but an A10's gatling cannon will vaporize me?' You need to learn to adapt with the times, man!"

"And I said that I don't need to spend $400,000 to fire my weapons for twelve seconds, Fred! You still owe me half a million for when you decided to light up that poor rabbit for 'shits and giggles!' They're dead either way, I just prefer to not go into debt!"

"They're dead either way my ass! Last time you brought home a kill it ate the salad while we were saying grace!"

"At least I bring something home! Every time you go hunting, half of it is missing and the other half is filled with lead!"

"Oh you wanna go?"

"Oh yeah, I wanna go. Me and you. Backyard. Now."

"You're on, you dumb little shit."

"You're going to regr-"

And timmy fucking died.

​

​

I HAVE WANTED TO USE THAT LINE FOREVER LMAO

hs1308 t1_iy7pdqe wrote

Was curious to see how one would defend bows and arrows against guns, good to see that you don't. Guns are guns.

Substantial-Damage96 t1_iy84hik wrote

Well, bows at least have the advantage of reusable ammo, since most of the time, you can recover an arrow when it's fired. And bows are much quieter too, so you don't alert everything in a mile wide radius to your location.

But in a duel, especially if both combattants start in an unready position, a gun should win 9 times out of 10.

hs1308 t1_iy89r6f wrote

I agree on bows being quiet argument. Could be an advantage in some situations.

AutoModerator t1_iy6apql wrote

Welcome to the Prompt! All top-level comments must be a story or poem. Reply here for other comments.

Reminders:

>* Stories at least 100 words. Poems, 30 but include "[Poem]" >* Responses don't have to fulfill every detail >* See Reality Fiction and Simple Prompts for stricter titles >* Be civil in any feedback and follow the rules

🆕 New Here? ✏ Writing Help? 📢 News 💬 Discord

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.